Global Diversified Guaranteed Return
Alterna’s MarketTracer Term Deposit – Global Diversified Guaranteed Return is similar to a regular term deposit, but the return is based on the market performance of twenty large corporations representing economic sectors in the developed countries. That means you can participate in the performance of twenty global companies while guaranteeing 100% of your principal investment. On top of it all you’ll receive a guaranteed minimum return paid annually!
The composition and weightings of the Global Diversified Guaranteed Return is provided below.
- Guaranteed Minimum Return: No matter what happens in the market you’ll receive a minimum return paid annually on the anniversary of your term, guaranteed!
- Growth Potential: Higher return potential based on the performance of some of the largest corporations across many economic sectors in the developed countries
- Diversification: Participation in the performance of 20 global securities
- No Fees or Commissions
- Peace of mind: Guaranteed principal, no risk to your initial investment
Alterna’s MarketTracer Term Deposit – Global Diversified Guaranteed Return At a Glance
|Index||20 large corporations representing economic sectors in the developed countries|
|Term (non-redeemable)||5 Year|
|Guaranteed Annual Return||0.90%|
|Guaranteed Cumulative Appreciation||4.50%|
|Maximum Cumulative Appreciation||14.00%|
|Plan Eligibility||RRSP and TFSA|
Alterna’s MarketTracer Term Deposit – Global Diversified Guaranteed Return is right for you if you:
- are looking for the potential to earn higher returns associated with the performance of twenty large corporations representing economic sectors in the developed countries
- want to diversify your investment portfolio
- want peace of mind knowing your principal is protected
- will not need access to your funds during the term of the investment
For more information or to invest in the Alterna MarketTracer Term Deposit – Global Diversified Guaranteed Return, contact us today.
Alterna refers Alterna Savings and Credit Union Ltd (operating as Alterna Savings)
Alterna Savings is a member of the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario.
Return Calculation and Example
Principal: The amount of the Initial Deposit
CP²: The average closing price of each security on April xx, 2020, May xx, 2020 and June xx, 2020 (or the following business day if no reading takes place on this security on any of these dates).
CP¹: The price of each security at closing on June xx, 2015 (or the following business day if no reading takes place on this security on this date).
S1 to S20: Each one of the twenty (20) securities listed below.
100%: The rate of participation in the growth of the basket of securities.
Example of Return Calculation at Maturity (5-year term)
* The return is presented for information purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. The maximum cumulative return of this example investment is 13.00%. If the return at maturity is higher than 13.00%, the return paid will be 13.00%.