Please note our branches will be closed on Saturday, September 30 and Monday, October 2, in observance of National Truth & Reconciliation Day.
Our Contact Centre will be open to serve our members on Saturday September 30 and on Monday, October 2, from 9:30am to 4:00pm ET. Online banking and ATMs are available for your convenience.
Digital Banking Guides
See your transaction history
Keep track of your account activity under transaction history in digital banking.
Gain quick access to your online and mobile banking account activity by selecting Transaction history under Accounts.
- On the Transaction history webpage, select an account1 from the list. See a complete list of your accounts by clicking on the arrows to move left and right.
- After selecting an account, scroll down the page to see a list of transactions on the selected account.
- To find more information on individual transactions, select the arrow to the right side of each transaction. A Transaction details window will pop open. Here you will find information like the Currency of the transaction, any inputted memos and the exchange rate. You may also print, email or export the details to PDF.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to print or export2 and download your transaction history on individual accounts.
- Return to the Online Banking Homepage by clicking the Alterna Savings Logo in the top left-hand corner.
1QUICK TIP: Once you’ve selected an account, you can narrow your search on that account by clicking the word Filters or the magnifying glass icon, enter your parameters and click Search.
2Export options include: PDF, Quicken, Excel (CSV.), QuickBooks, Xero, Sage 50, Microsoft Money.
Select Accounts in the bottom navigation to be open a list of your accounts.
Select an account from the list for account details and Transactions.
By clicking on Transactions, your transactions on the account for the past 30 days. You can also broaden and filter your search by selecting the magnifying glass in the top right-corner of the screen.
For more details about any of the transactions, select a transaction of interest to see and share the details by email and pdf:
Confirmation number, and more.*
*Varies by product and transaction type
Back out of Transaction details by selecting the back arrow “<” in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Return to the Mobile Banking Homepage by clicking the Home icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
Your financial well-being comes first
Welcome to a better way to bank. Our knowledgeable team puts your financial well-being first with good, caring and transparent advice while offering all the products and services you need.
Stay in touch. Be the first to know about news, promotions and announcements. Signup Now!